Standard aluminum foil is an ideal solution for storing small items that need protection separately. Because of its thinness, it is not recommended to carry out cooking with this product. Not used to store foods with high acidity (tomatoes, citrus, etc.).
With COOK Aluminum Foil, you can wrap your sandwiches, you can cover shallow bowls and pots, you can cover meat, vegetable and fruits to store in the fridge and deep-freezer.
Light and oxygen as life sources of living beings cause oxidation and molding of fats. COOK Aluminum Foil provides full protection against these two effects; and provides moisture and hygiene against odor and flavor. Heavily used in food and pharmaceutical industry, aluminum foil is used to prepare long-life packing especially for beverages and dairy products. It prevents storing of leftovers and mixing of odors; and used for transferring ready-made foods and their packaging and serving.
Perforated (drilled) aluminum foil sheets are perfect for warm service; it allows foods to stay hot longer and enables aesthetic display of foods. With COOK Aluminum foil, you can isolate your kitchen containers powerfully: You can use to prevent mixing of odors while storing foods.
Like all metallic alloys, aluminum foil is also not suitable for use in microwave ovens. Electromagnetic currents within the microwave may result in the formation of an electric current on the foil. Although modern microwave ovens have safety measures against such unwanted situations, for cooking in microwave oven, customers should choose special products such as COOK Microwave Stretch Film.
• Which face of COOK Aluminum Foil should I use? Bright face or matte face?
Each of the 2 aluminum foil surfaces are same in terms of freezing and storage functions. Reason for such dimness on one side is completely related to manufacturing process. In the final wrapping process, the surface in contact with steel rollers gains a brighter appearance.
• While storing foods by freezing, should I choose aluminum foil or any different products?
Aluminum foil among all protection products is the material with the lowest water vapor passing rate. This is to preserve natural liquids of foods. In your long-term freezing and storing processes, you can use aluminum foil with confidence.
Aluminum foil manufacturers commonly take advantage of pure aluminum. To increase the durability of the foil and make it thinner, researches and studies have been conducted on different aluminum alloys. Once the allow is determined, the alloy is poured in a container and a large surface is obtained. During cooling, desired thinness is obtain by means of cylinders and it is manufactured at once through milling. These processes are repeated until aluminum reaches to the desired thinness. The resulting aluminum foil are wrapped onto stock bobbins and then cut and wrapped onto narrow cardboard rolls that will be used in our kitchens.
• Standard COOK Aluminum Foil product can be used in transferring of liquid and powder foods when necessary; you can use it to create a workspace without spilling or leaking anything on kitchen bench.
• You can store your products in the foil safely such as sandwiches, cakes, pies, doughnuts, fresh and dried fruits and vegetables.
• For waste animal fats; cover inside of a deep bowl with foil, you can create a practical and environmentalist solution to collect wastes at once when frozen.
• At the same time, aluminum foil with its reflective and conductor features is frequently used in electricity and electromagnetic isolation.